Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pudding-gate

Hello all!

With a long weekend looming, I will be brief. I had no idea what my posting of a simple picture on last week's blog would start! Afterwards Pudding-gate ensued. While ML was kind enough to "restore" my job after "Anonymous" posted (aka Dr. M), I still felt I should probably not show my face at Tuesday's pudding social.

But the pudding called my name. I could hear it all the way from the refrigerator where it was stashed. And I knew there would be milk to accompany it.

So I went in disguise! My inspiration came from all those celebrities trying to avoid paparazzi and wore excessively large sunglasses and, having no hat handy, wore large droopy dog ears. I also introduced myself as "Sarah" -- a new employee that just recently started. I quickly downed my vanilla pudding -- it being National Vanilla Pudding Day -- drank my milk, and skedaddled out of there.

I hope no one noticed. Especially you-know-who!! But I leave you with one question--where did all the CHOCOLATE pudding go!?! ;)

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all!!

Around the Water Cooler: Boo that Joey lost on Dancing With the Stars. Boo that the AI finale was so boring and ran late. YAY that So You Think You Can Dance started last night!! If you've never watched it before...wait until they get done with the initial auditions to start. ;)