Monday, June 4, 2007

How many notebooks in my world?

Last week was really super for getting things done around here. Now, how many notebooks could surround me in my office? Notebooks include: 1) Board Book; 2) Chock-full-of stuff; 3) National Assembly; 4) Centennial Congress; and 5) National Nominating Committee. These add up to a total of just about 450 notebooks. NOW, if stacked on the ground, they would reach 29.5 feet high or 9.83 yards headed upward toward the stars. OK, I did create this weekend and my head is still in stars and I would rather be at home playing in the craft room which is basically out-of-control - yes, for those who know me, like my office is at the moment.

However, getting back on topic. You will see from this photo that my trusty, amazing, spectacular, and capable assistant, PS, is taking the first batch of notebooks to the Fed-Ex box. Now, where am I? Well, behind the camera capturing this moment for you as PS trudges across the parking lot to the box...... Like, where else would I be. I was assisting and picking up all boxes that dropped. Harley's mouth just dropped open, like he doesn't believe me.... in fact he is hopping on his harley and getting out of dodge before I pack him in a notebook.

This week we (PS, Harley, and Me) will be concentrating on getting the 400 notebooks started. We have many of the inserts that will be going into it. These will end up being shipped to the Centennial. In my world, MENC President Brinckmeyer and MENC Executive Director Mahlmann are in Indiana at the Conn Selmer University. They will be returning the middle part of this week which means I need to get as much done today and tomorrow as possible. You all have a good week! I have just decided to hop on the Harley bike and head out with Harley! See ya later.