Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday Tornado ... of Work!

Things are just not slowing down at MENC this holiday season! I guess it's actually been years since I remember any kind of "holiday lull." We are really swamped with marketing, PR, and other projects, plus moving along with our Web overhhaul. Many of these projects aren't due til spring ... but that will be here before we know it, and so many unusual things will pop up between then and now, we really have to book to get stuff done as soon as we can.

After being in the same office for 6 years, an all time record for me, I have moved to another part of the building -- new yet familiar -- I was over here from 1996-1998 or so ... so it's not totally a new experience. Miss my awesome former officemates but am glad to be amongst the truly groovy Web, marketing, news, and production folks I supervise. This is my 8th office here at MENC headquarters. It is a pain to move, but a majorly great opportunity to THROW STUFF OUT.

But the incoming and ongoing projects just won't let up! So, I'll just say to one and all, Happy Holidays! Blog to you in 2008!

Onward -- EWL