Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sorry I missed you all in my world


YES, it is TUESDAY.... and although Monday was a holiday Columbus Day here in the US and Thanksgiving day in Canada) and I didn't post mainly because Harley was too exhausted from getting the board book in the mail and we were at home with "dial-up," I just wanted to say we are still around.
Be sure to jump down to read EWL's posting entitled "Tuesday" - I am just sneaking in here. We did get the board book out on Thursday. The board book ended up with a total of 256 pages. No wonder poor Harley is trying to climb the mountain of pages.
IT was a whirlwind week and this week even more since we have 4 days to get everything done. The board book ended up with a total of 256 pages. No wonder poor Harley is trying to climb the mountain of paper pages. How does that song go, "Climb every mountain, scale to the sky, climb every mountain, ......" Needless to say, Harley now wants to climb Everest. Go figure.